Monday, July 21, 2008

Keeping it Simple!

Since I first started teaching Spanish in Chicago in 1999, it has all been about keeping it simple for my students. As easy, clear and simple as possible.

What started as a part-time let's-see-what-happens-with-this job ended up becoming my main and only source of income. Furthermore, it lead to the creation of my own Spanish language teaching method which I now train other Spanish teachers with for them to share with their students.

Something must have worked from my teaching methodology because it lead to my founding of the Spanish Language Center (www.spanishlc.com) which oversees the operation of Spanish classes at its three locations in the Chicagoland area plus other private or corporate onsite classes at our students' place of work or homes.

Since day one it has been about keeping it simple, practical and fun and that is how I intend to keep it. This blog will help me share on a daily or weekly basis questions that arise from my students and the answers (simple and to the point) that I provide. I intend for this blog to become a source of reference for those who want to learn, are learning or already speak Spanish.

If you have any questions, please just ask.

Muchas gracias, Juan G. Cortez.

No comments: